analogdisplay replied to your photo: Jouster wearing an armor with a detac…

Hi, it’s “carolingienne” not “carlovingienne” thanks

It is actually carlovingienne. It means the same thing as carolingienne, it’s just an older form of the word, which is not used any more. The title of the book is Dictionnaire raisonné du mobilier français de l’époque carlovingienne à la Renaissance, however.

Sunday January 6 2013 — 25 notes
  1. doinky said: Yeah, you freakin tell him OBI ! LOL
  2. bette--davis said: boom
  3. jirachi said: owned
  4. oldbookillustrations posted this